I know i'm mad but i have updated my sites again. I decided i wanted a new logo for both my sites, but when i made my logo i felt it didn't go with my previous main site design so yet again i have changed my main site.. and the logo for both! I have also updated the sections and taken some of them out as i thought they where not needed and i have changed the size of the boxes....And this is going to stay like this for a while now (hopefully!) www.ziphotography.co.uk
update note 15.02.14: i have also updated the pages, instead of a gallery i decided i liked the look of the 'grid' galleries that are currently popular to a lot of photographers, so this has also been added :)
update note 15.02.14: i have also updated the pages, instead of a gallery i decided i liked the look of the 'grid' galleries that are currently popular to a lot of photographers, so this has also been added :)


Comments
Post a Comment